What is a real estate auction?
A real estate auction is an innovative and effective method of selling real estate. It is an intense, accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public sale of any property – including those that are non-distressed – through open cry, competitive bidding.
How will an auction benefit me?
It's simple. #1. You pick the date you want your property to sell.
#2. You may price protect your real estate. If the auction process does not meet or exceed your expectations - you don't sell.
#3. Your property is skillfully marketed and advertised as opposed to the conventional method of selling where your property is just a listing grouped in a directory with thousands of other properties..
#4. Real estate auctions are proactive where enthusiastic buyers compete to buy your real estate. The two most important ingredients to the sales process is urgency and enthusiasm. The auction method automatically delivers those critical traits.
#5. RARELY do we run into the occurrance that a quality piece of real estate isn't sold at auction. Invest 10 minutes of your time and call us directly at (734) 223-3277 to learn if your real estate is an ideal candidate for auction.
Commercial & Residential. The Real Estate Auction Process Produces Results.
When shopping for services, it's important to do research to get the best. And when considering auctioning your real estate, the same effort should go into the decisions you make concerning the company you choose. On auction day, there is no substitute for experience. There is one chance for success and you deserve the best. Successful auctions are the result of dedication through hard work and a commitment to quality.
Common Questions About Real Estate Auctions
Real estate auctions offer many advantages to motivated sellers who are committed to selling their property. If you are serious about selling, you should contact us. Auctions are our specialty and only business. While some professionals may observe an auction and think it is a simple process, most lack the skill and experience to offer your property and obtain top dollar. We are anxious to share with you our real estate auction marketing strategies and how we can sell your property at auction.
Our professional real estate marketing program is one you should learn about today.
Copyright ©2012 American Eagle Auction and Appraisal Company. All rights reserved. Site designed by Blue Harvest Creative
- Quick selling completely eliminates long-term carrying costs such as taxes, insurance, utilities, heating and general maintenance
- Your property will be sold at true market value
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects
- Creates competition among buyers - auction price many times will exceed the price of a negotiated sale
- Potential buyers must register to bid with a certified bank check. If they become the successful bidder, this payment is non- refundable.
- You know exactly the date when you will have a cash offer for your property
- You keep your privacy through the process. No unscheduled "showings" of your property.
- Eliminates the negotiation process for the seller
- No negative haggling. Only at auction is the price of your property negotiated upwards.
- You (the seller) remain in full control. You either accept or deny the final bid price.
- We execute a well-orchestrated and aggressive marketing campaign that is ensured to saturate the market. This increases interest and visibility
- Smart investments are made as properties are usually purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding
- The buyer knows the seller is committed to sell
- In multi-property auctions, the buyer sees many offerings in the same place at the same time
- Buyers determine the purchase price
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods
- Auctions reduce time to purchase property
- Purchasing and closing dates are known
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers
- Buyers receive comprehensive information on the property via the due diligence packet
Benefits To The Real Estate Agent:
- Generates a list of ready, qualified buyers
- Offers clients and customers new selling and purchasing options
- Increases revenue and market share
- Develops your own market niche
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value
- Property is sold within a relatively short period of time
- Exposes the property to many potential purchasers
- Auctions bring people in to look at all your listings, not just the auction listing
- Successful auctions result in referrals and return business
- Agents can earn commissions as referring agent/broker, cooperating agent/broker, or as the listing agent/broker
Selling Real Estate in Michigan? You will be impressed with our real estate auction process
Professional Michigan Auctioneers & Appraisers with a stellar real estate auction track record! Call us today at: (734) 223-3277
The Real Estate Auction Process is Advantageous To The Seller
Aren't real estate auctions only for distressed properties?
Never. This is a brutal myth fabricated by some traditional real estate agents that used this 'fear' technique to frighten sellers from utilizing an auction. In 2007, the National Board of Realtors featured an article in their newsletter entitled,
Auctions Are No Longer A Sale Of Last Resort. They never were but real estate professionals could not deny the global success of selling real estate at auction.
Take a few moments and view the reference material we have provided for you in the LEARNING CENTER section of this website.
American Eagle Auction & Appraisal Company is state and national auction industry award winning firm in the state of Michigan. Our Michigan auctioneers specialize in real estate, personal property, equipment and business liquidations, sports memorabilia and a full line of certified estate appraisal services. We serve the entire state including Northern and South East Michigan and Detroit.